Our Atlanta law firm combines the work of tax attorney and CPA Jeffrey S. Gartzman and a legal team that includes lawyers, certified public accountants (CPAs) and legal professionals. Together, we provide professional, ethical and experienced representation from a legal team that was personally selected and trained by attorney Gartzman to help clients facing tax problems in Georgia.
To learn more about our individual team members, please follow the links below:
Client Services Manager & Legal Assistant
Contact A Local Leader In Tax Law: Atlanta Lawyer Jeffrey S. Gartzman
Get the local leader in tax resolution on your side to fix your IRS tax problems, find tax relief and settle tax debt. Contact The Gartzman Law Firm, P.C., today, your IRS Tax Relief Team. We aim for success in representation in handling your audit or appeal. Our goal is to settle your tax debt for the lowest amount possible while remaining in full compliance with the tax laws.
Dedicated to Our Community
We value the people and programs that help our local communities thrive. Our care and participation set us apart. Jeffrey S. Gartzman has made Atlanta his home for over 35 years. He actively participates in leadership activities for local schools and athletic groups in the Atlanta community with his three children in addition to several charitable organizations.
The Gartzman Law Firm is invested in the well-being and prosperity of Atlanta youth, the arts, and community athletics. Jeffrey S. Gartzman participates as a mentor to our nation’s future legal advisors with several prestigious programs.
Jeffrey S. Gartzman’s Community Involvement
- Northside Hospital Foundation, Board of Directors (18 years)
- Atlanta Bar Lawyer Referral Service (23 years)
- Georgia Lawyers for the Arts, Volunteer Attorney (20 years)
- Lakeside High School Career Technical Advisory Committee (2010 – present)
- Lakeside High School Foundation Board (2008 – present)
- Henderson Middle School PTSA, Treasurer (2005 – 2007)
- Briarlake Elementary School Council, Principal and Assistant Principal Selection Committees (2003 – 2008)
- Dunwoody Senior League Baseball Coach (2008 – 2016)
- Atlanta Men’s Senior Baseball League (1987 – 1993)
- Rehoboth COLT League Baseball Coach
- Druid Hills Youth Sports Baseball Coach (Medlock Park)
- 1996 Olympics Atlanta Bar Coordinating Committee, Hospitality Subcommittee
- Emory Law School Attorney/Student Mentoring Program
- Emory University Alumni Association
- Bucknell University, Alumni Admissions Interviewer
- University of Buckingham, England, Alumni Association
- Taft School Alumni Association
- Atlanta Bar Small Firm Mentoring Program