Back Taxes Don’t Go Away When You Ignore
The IRS pursues people who owe back taxes, even what one might consider “small” amounts. Amounts as small as $10,000 can mean significant interest and penalties. So it is wise to take action when you owe back taxes. You may also have recourses that you are not aware of that offer protection.
Since 1982, Atlanta tax attorney and CPA Jeffrey S. Gartzman has helped thousands of taxpayers with IRS tax relief from back taxes and IRS tax debt. His work is comprehensive. He represents individuals and businesses in a host of issues, including:
- Unfiled tax returns and back taxes
- Amending tax returns
- Resolving penalties for tax issues
- Issues involving tax levies, garnishments and property seizures
- Audits and appeals
- Foreign bank account/asset cases
- Payroll tax issues and Trust Fund Penalty cases
His case history includes representing individuals with hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax debt and other serious issues. He has represented individuals who face criminal consequences.
Tax Resolution For Back Taxes Collection
Our firm is at-the-ready. Armed with a detail-oriented tax attorney and over 35 years of experience, The Gartzman Law Firm, P.C. can assist with complex state and federal tax issues. We are up-to-date on the latest developments and stay abreast of your legal obligations.
After a detailed personalized analysis, Atlanta tax attorney Jeffrey S. Gartzman will develop a plan that accounts for all the possible factors, including:
- Exploring your rights to a payment plan or installation agreement
- Reviewing options for Offers in Compromise
- Review Statute of Limitations on Back Taxes
- Appealing your case with the IRS or in Tax Court
- Determining your eligibility for Innocent Spouse Tax Relief
Contact An IRS Or State Back Tax Help Attorney
Get the experience of over 35 years on your side to fix your IRS or state tax problems, find tax relief and settle tax debt. Call 770-695-7337 to speak with a tax attorney at The Gartzman Law Firm, P.C., today, your IRS Tax Relief Team. You may request a consultation via email if more convenient. Our Atlanta, Georgia, back tax help attorney aims for success in representation in settling your back tax matters professionally, ethically and successfully.