Comprehensive, Skilled Tax Preparation Services
The Gartzman Law Firm, P.C., focuses on tax, legal and financial solutions to your IRS or state tax problems. People need our help for a variety of reasons. We help people who are:
- Non-filers – for example, someone who has not filed taxes for multiple years
- Procrastinators who don’t want to deal with their taxes, so they stop filing
- People who opened their own business and use schedule C or a corporation or LLC
- Workers who use 1099 or where taxes were not deducted from wages
- Someone who has experienced a major hardship such as divorce, alimony, child support, medical issues, business failures, lost job, or death of a family member
- A business owner or individual who has committed tax fraud or evasion
Tax Problems Won’t Go Away On Their Own
Jeffrey S. Gartzman can help you. Jeffrey is a tax attorney and CPA, with an advanced law degree (LLM) in tax. He has more than 35 years of experience in tax resolution. He will effectively assist you with IRS or state back taxes, tax debt or tax problems.
Representation For Broad Range Of Tax Matters
The Gartzman Law Firm represents clients in individual and business back taxes throughout Georgia. We handle a broad spectrum of matters, including:
- Offers in compromise
- Installment agreements
- Audits and appeals
- Penalty abatement
- Innocent spouse claims
- Injured spouse claims
- Bankruptcy tax analysis
- Currently non-collectible status
- Unfiled tax returns
- Amended tax returns
- Bank account levies
- Wage levies
- Tax liens
- Property seizures
- Payroll tax matters
- Trust fund recovery penalty cases
- Foreign Bank Account and Asset Disclosures (FBAR)
Taxpayers shouldn’t face the IRS or their attorneys without equal footing. Get a qualified tax attorney to guide your case through the legal process. We will advocate and act as a liaison with the IRS and Georgia Department of Revenue for you.
Experienced Tax Guidance From A Tax Attorney And CPA
Jeffrey S. Gartzman is a tax attorney and CPA who has what it takes to achieve success in dealing with the IRS for tax debt, back taxes, tax audits and criminal tax issues. He founded The Gartzman Law Firm, P.C. and has assisted people dealing with basic or the most complex tax law issues for more than 35 years.
Owe IRS back taxes? Are you facing an IRS dispute? Turn to Jeffrey S. Gartzman for proven guidance. He will examine the details of your unique situation and advise you as to the best course of action given your unique circumstance. Read more about Jeffrey S. Gartzman’s experience in tax relief and how he stays on the pulse of the most current IRS tax policies and procedures, IRS tax law, Georgia state taxes and laws and best practices as a tax attorney and CPA.
Get The Tax Help You Need
The Gartzman Law Firm is prepared to assist clients with innocent spouse relief, bankruptcy discharge of tax review and payroll tax problems. Call us in Atlanta at 770-695-7337 or you can email the firm. Tax problems won’t go away. Contact The Gartzman Law Firm today.